Wednesday 3 September 2014

Gardens of Tokyo

I haven't got any new photos of Bon Bon yet, so I will just show you some interesting gardens.
Kyu-Shiba-Rikyu Gardens are situated in the center of Tokyo, not far from Tokyo tower. Feel the taste of Edo (1603-1868), says the leaflet.


I like Wisteria Trellis very much. 

Peonies looked like roses


Ebisu gardens


Those signs look cool!

Korakuen garden



Cute ducks are swimming here and there


This red bridge is my favorite in this set of photos

Naruto (whirlpool). Real Naruto whirlpools can be seen near Awaji island in Hyogo. We have already been there but couldn't see them.

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful garden! i like the red bridge too. whirlpools have always scared me. how is bon bon? are you getting cooler weather yet? we have two more hot days and then finally some fall weather. i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hot here now! Several days were cool, though.

      Delete